What happens when it’s Sunday and you realize you don’t have a Monday post for C&R? You come up with a quick (not) Friday Five, that’s what!
1. In honor of Mother’s Day yesterday, this compilation video:
3. These Wonder Woman shoes. Someone make them for meeeee! I’m a size 6. And put some white stars on the heels, kay? Here’s the how to: http://madartlab.com/2012/04/18/heels-for-earthbound-superheroines/
4. This review of Where is Baby’s Belly Button?
5. This month’s CD Exchange theme is Non North American music. I was looking for a J-pop song, but instead found this K-pop song. And now I can’t get it out of my head:
Runners up: Cooper, new Puntabulous posts, blooming jasmine, Mai Tais and driving on the coast. What’s on your list?
Hello and welcome to another edition of a game that we’re calling:
How Many Things Can Adam Jam Into His Mouth?
Look! I shot this one in my kitchen — in front of my hideous wallpaper. Yay!
Each time that we play this game, I’ll take a whole bunch of objects and jam then into my big mouth.
Then you’ll guess how many of that object fit inside of me. And then later, I’ll reveal the results.
For this round, I’ve chosen: Nabisco Multigrain Wheat Thins. Wheat Thins are a popular baked snack cracker found in North America, distributed by Nabisco, a subsidiary of Kraft Foods Global Inc. While most varieties of Wheat Thins are square, the Multigrain variety are hexagons.
So how many of these crackers can I fit into my mouth?
Leave your guesses in the comments!
And I’ll reveal the results tomorrow at noon!
Are you really, really old? Or maybe you’re really, really, really old? Dust yourself off, prop yourself up, and answer these questions quickly. You might die soon. You know the drill! For each question that you answer ‘yes’ to, give yourself a single point. When you reach the end of the quiz, add up your points, and post your total in the comments section.
1. Did you see Star Wars in the theater in 1977?
2. Did you ever fight Hitler?
3. Were you there when Washington crossed the Delaware?
4. Do you remember when Pong was cutting edge?
5. Have you ever ridden a High Wheel Bicycle?
6. Have you ever owned a slave?
7. Have you ever played lawn darts?
8. Have you ever started a car with a hand crank?
9. Have you ever seen a test pattern on TV?
10. Did you ever have sex before “safe sex”?
11. Do you yell at war movies, “That’s not how it happened!!” …which you know, because you were there?
12. Have you ever given makeup tips to Cleopatra?
13. Are you hoarding state quarters and 2 dollar bills, but you don’t know why?
14. Have you ever purchased something from a TV home shopping show?
15. Have you ever ridden on the back of a brontosaurus?
16. Would you be reallllly rich right now if your mom hadn’t thrown away all your comic books?
17. Have you ever seen The Beatles perform live?
18. Have you ever pledged allegiance to a flag with less than 50 stars?
19. Did you ever own a car phone?
20. Did you ever own a giant mobile phone?
21. Do you remember computers without mouses?
22. Do you remember computers with punch cards?
23. Did you ever walk from Asia to North American?
24. Has a page of a Sears Roebuck catalog ever cleaned your bum?
25. Do you have gray pubes?
OMG you’re ancient! Now shove your saggy parts out of the way and tell us your score.