Just like Ross on Friends, I have a free pass list* (a celebrity free pass is an agreement between you and your significant other** that should you meet one of the five people on your list, you have free reign to get it on). Here are the lucky celebrities who may or may not have their world rocked should they happen to cross my path (or someone invents a time machine):
1. Barry Gibb (in his glory days). Who can resist gold medallions, a hairy chest and a falsetto?
2. Joe Manganiello. Joe is a classically trained American film and theatre actor. He is most known for his role as a werewolf on the series True Blood. He is active with several charities and looks good with his shirt off.
3. Cary Grant (in his heyday). So dashing and debonair. And that transatlantic accent – swoon!
4. Boris Frederic Cecil Tay-Natey Ofuatey-Kodjoe. Boris is an actor and former model. He was named one of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World and that’s good enough for me.
5. Christopher Reeve (in his alive, walking around days). When I was 10 I joined the Christoper Reeve fan club. Who wouldn’t want to fly with Superman? And Somewhere in Time is one of the most romantic movies ever.
*Unlike Ross, my list is not laminated and is subject to change without notice.
*Harry is allowed to have a free pass list, too. I better not find it, though, or there will be 5 fewer celebrities in the world.
So who is on your 5 list? Let me know in comments!