1. Harry. Harry made Thanksgiving dinner this year and did a fantastic job. On the menu: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, green beans, Brussels sprouts* and acorn squash. And not only did he do the shopping and cook, but he cleaned up as well!
2. Marcel the Shell with shoes on 2. The cute little shell is back to share his adventures and musings on life.
3. New foods. This week I tried two foods that I had never had before. Pretty impressive for the unadventurous eater. I’d heard horror stories about Brussels sprouts all my life, so I was a little worried. But I had nothing to fear, they were pretty good! The Nutella was for a snack I made with my 4 year old nephew (Acorns. We also made fall wreaths with leaves we picked up around the neighborhood). The Nutella was yummy. I’m not a fan of hazelnut, but the flavor wasn’t overpowering.
Unfortunately, one of these foods gave me an all-over body rash. My money is on the Nutella. But it’s possible it was my new coconut lime breeze shower gel from Bath & Body Works.
4. Zombies. Harry got The Walking Dead compendium, so after he finished I stayed up a couple nights reading it. I won’t spoil anything but there are some major differences between it and the tv series. It will be interesting to see how the tv storyline unfolds.
5. Cooper. Just because he’s so damn cute. Here he is in his food dish. Stay tuned for Cooper’s blog – coming soon!
Runners up: mashed potatoes, naps, not going out on Black Friday and this: