Today we’re treating you to a very special edition of Have You Ever…? game. Below is a list of 25 questions. For each question that you answer ‘yes’ to, give yourself a single point. When you reach the end, add up your points, and post your total in the comments section. Let’s have some fun, and see who tops the list this week:
1. Taken an annual jaunt to Ocean City, NJ?
2. Questioned why Canadian pennies can be used so easily in US retail stores?
3. Had a crush on Serbian tennis player, Janko Tipsarevic?
4. Thought that you could stand roping some horses with Ted McGriff?
5. Earned a 10% key chain from Weight Watchers?
6. Spotted wild turkeys in your suburban back yard?
7. Been amazing how sometimes the simplest thing can provide such pleasure.
8. Thought that Lost‘s final scene would have Jack and Locke sitting on the beach in a recreation of the opening scene from the Season 5 finale “The Incident”.
9. Worked for 14 years at Blockbuster Videos?
10. Kept tabs on squirrels?
11. Hoped that someone would buy you a bubble calendar for Christmas?
12. Tried to see as many movies as possible during the NY Film Festival?
13. Blew $50 on a trip to NYC to listen to Kathy Griffin speak for 6 minutes without being able to see her?
14. Been completely unaware of the fact that Beetle Bailey and Lois Flagston are brother and sister?
15. Had the song “Happiness Hotel” running through your head 24/7?
16. Referenced the Wonder Twins in the first post of your blog.
17. Believed that seal pups want nothing more than to consume your essence?
18. Looked forward to watching as much as possible of the 2010 Olympics?
19. Wished a happy birthday to Pulcheria, Empress of the Eastern Roman Empire?
20. Been in a Rupert Brooke mood?
21. Enjoyed Dancing With The Stars’ Mark Ballas (who is just hot) and Johnathan Roberts (who sadly is married)?
22. Enjoyed Cookie Puss but prefer chocolate cake with chocolate icing.
23. Not scored higher than a 5 on a Have You Ever…? test?
24. Not scored higher than 15 on the Cocky & Rude Purity Test?
25. Posted to a Blog named, “I Deny You The Nidus!”
Ha! The tables are turned! Who can’t brag about his low score anymore? HAHA! Post your scores in the comments…