1. Clip your toenails. 2. Organize your grocery store coupons. 3. Admire Polt’s ass. 4. Twiddle your thumbs. 5. Stare at the wall.
6. Watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. 7. Read a book. 8. Watch The Notebook to balance out the world. 9. Organize a box of Fruit Loops by color. 10. Call all your butch friends who are watching the Super Bowl, just to chat.
11. Roll pennies. 12. Watch paint dry. 13. Clean out your closet. 14. Stuff everything that you took out of your closet into another closet. 15. Alphabetize your DVDs.
16. Comb your back hair. 17. Go shopping. 18. Clean out your refrigerator. 19. Replace the batteries in your smoke detectors. 20. Clean the dead bugs out of your ceiling lamps.
21. Make sure that everything hanging in your home is perfectly level. 22. Tweeze your eyebrows. 23. Catch up on Glee. 24. Look up naked women on the Internet and ponder why vaginas are just so damn disgusting. 25. Actually read one of those m/m short stories that Tam is always reviewing.
26. Masturbate. 27. Watch grass grow. 28. Play solitaire. 29. Add hundreds of pointless life events to your Facebook timeline. 30. Organize your porn.
31. Prune your pubes. 32. Microwave random things until they explode. 33. Perfect a foreign accent. 34. Plot world domination. 35. Perform an interpretive dance of LMFAO‘s I’m Sexy and I Know It.
36. Bake and decorate a cake. 37. Plan your future wedding. 38. Go grocery shopping (the store will be EMPTY). 39. Re-read every C&R post and comment on all of them. 40. Actually visit Our T.V. Night (because no one ever does).
41. Build a sex machine. 42. Nap. 43. Compose a C&R guest post and email it to Adam. 44. Learn the beautiful art of flower arraigning. 45. Drink alcohol until you pass out.
46. Lick the black mold that’s growing on your bathroom wall. 47. Clean your house. 48. Exercise. 49. Go see a movie. 50. Dream up 50 more things that you could do instead of watching the Super Bowl.
Special thanks to Mikey and Craig for their assistance with this post.
Welcome to Cocky & Rude Fight Club! The rules to the game are simple. Each week we’ll introduce our fighters. We’ll do the leg work and help you analyze their strengths and weaknesses. Then we’ll put the results to vote. You’ll pick which combatant will decimate their opponent in the knock-down, drag-out brawl of Cocky & Rude Fight Club! Let’s meet this week’s fighters…
James Tiberius Kirk
Also Known As: Jim Species: Human Date of Birth: March 22, 2233 Place of Birth: Riverside, Iowa, Earth Residence: Space, the final frontier Rank: Star Fleet Captain, Admiral Posting: Commanding officer, USS Enterprise & USS Enterprise-A Hairline: Always receding Weight: Always increasing
Arguably the most famous of the Starfleet Captains, the character of James T. Kirk first appeared in the original series of Star Trek, and later in films, books, comics and video games. Kirk is known as an accomplished brawler and a ladies’ man. He has been portrayed primarily by William Shatner and more recently by Chris Pine. Kirk’s renown began by becoming the youngest captain in Starfleet to date at 34 and the first captain to bring his starship back relatively intact after a five-year mission, having also gained a reputation as an independent whose success couldn’t be argued even though he often bucked the system. He also has the distinction of being involved in 17 different temporal violations, a career record which still stands.
Craig Andrew M.
Alias: Bonkers, Craiggers Species: Homo Superior Date of Birth: November 8, 1981 Age: 29 Place of Birth: “His Mom” Residence: East Islip, NY Relationship Status: In a relationship with Natalie Portman, “his wife” Occupation: Butch Construction Worker, Puntabulous.com Blogger Weight: “Skinnier than you”
Arguably the most famous blogger on the Internet, Craig M. takes his fame in stride. His blog, Puntabulous.com boasts a loyal band of readers, informally known as “Puntabupeeps” and “dancing monkeys.” A self-proclaimed geek, Craig splits his time between blogging, writing (unpublished) novels, reading Star Wars novelizations, watching way too much television, and his true passion: intensely watching lots and lots of Internet pornography. Craig looks forward to soon moving out of his parent’s house with “his wife” Natalie Portman (a cardboard cutout). We’ve never seen any evidence that Craig can handle himself in a fight, but after intense mathematical calculations, we at Cocky & Rude are predicting a 87% probability that he’ll just run away.
Picture in your mind a battle of these two worthy opponents. Both enter the ring, but only one will leave. Will Craig defeat Captain Kirk by bashing him over the head with his mythical puntabuschlong? Or perhaps Captain Kirk will whip out a phaser and blast the puntabuschlong right off? That’s for you to decide. Who will win in this battle of Captain versus Craig? We’re putting this no-holds-barred fight to a vote. The poll will be open for approximately 24 hours, and you may vote as many times as you want. That’s right — we’re not blocking repeat votes, so vote now and vote often for your favorite Cocky & Rude Fight Club opponent!
We’ll let you know which fighter wins this round of Cocky & Rude Fight Club on Sunday at noon!